The following definitions apply to this document:
- The term "website" refers to this website [4060.co.uk] found at https://www.4060.co.uk.
- The terms "DBFCS" or "us" or "operator" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of this Website [DBFCS].
- The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for Your general information and use only.
- The content of the pages of this Website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- This website and its content is copyright of DBFCS © 2022 onwards. All rights reserved.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to DBFCS, are acknowledged on the website. All brands and trademarks referred to on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.